MalaMala Camp offers an amazing wildlife experience complemented by luxuriously comfortable accommodation. This is the ultimate wildlife experience and a must for someone travelling to Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
Sabi Sand Safari Experience:
- Unpretentious comfort with unparalled Big Five game viewing
- Mala Mala is rated as one of top wildlife destinations in the World
- Days are planned with exciting wildlife adventures and delicious food
- Mala Mala Camp is South Africa's legendary and exclusive safari destination
MalaMala Camp is set in beautiful surroundings on the banks of the Sand River. The buildings with their thatched roofs fuse wonderfully with the large shady trees at this safari camp in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. All of this is set in a low lying region of flat bush ecosystems.
Go on game drives conducted in open 4-wheel drive safari vehicles or night drives, with the aid of powerful spotlights. The spacious Buffalo lounge displaying bronzes, works of art and animal trophies, leads onto an expansive wooden deck which provides an elevated view of animals drinking from the Sand River.
Whether you prefer spending your time doing some passive game viewing from the verandah or relaxing next to the sparkling pool with a drink in hand, personalised service is assured at this safari camp in Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
MalaMala Camp Facilities
- Large infinity pool with magnificent views across the Sand River
- Lounge, air-conditioned dining room and historic bar
- Air-conditioned library with satellite television, DVD and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Wooden game viewing deck in the shade of a Jackalberry tree
- Safari boutique with quality clothing, jewellery and artefacts
- Equipped gym and fitness facility
- Massage treatments on request