Leopard Hills Safari Lodge, Leopard Hills Game Reserve, Sabi Sands Game Reserve, Greater Kruger Park, South Africa
Sabi Sand Safari Experience:
- Private sundeck and rock plunge pool
- State-of-the-art Land Rovers for game drives
- Enjoy fine dining and delicious cuisine at Leopard Hills
- Leopard Hills Safari Lodge has 8 luxury air-conditioned suites
This lodge in the Sabi Sands is built on a hill and overlooks the natural waterhole. It is situated in the world renowned Sabi Sands Game Reserve in Greater Kruger Park, South Africa.
Accommodation at this lodge in Sabi Sands is in beautiful glass fronted suites fully equipped with the modern conveniences to make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible.
Activities are varied and exciting and include game drives in search of the Big Five, or simply relaxing in the well stocked library, ruffling through its large selection of literature.
Dining at this lodge in Sabi Sands is a grand and unique affair. Enjoy spectacular African cuisine in the boma or fine silver service dinners in the dining room. Couples wanting to indulge in a bit of intimate romance can also choose to enjoy their meals in the privacy of their suites.
Leopard Hills prides itself on its warm hospitality, world class service and attention to detail, making your stay at this lodge in Sabi Sands a memorable and unique safari experience.
- Voted one of Africa's top ten destinations by Conde Nast Traveller 2010
- Voted one of the 101 Top Hotels in the world by Tatler Travel Guide UK 2011
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions